Sunday, March 14, 2010

Long time no write..

HAI,
Long time didn't write my bloggie ald.. Got lazy to write d..
Just came back from Renaissance. Never get to swim because sumthing came up (>!<)00.. Got a whole week of holiday.. Want to go midvalley or Sunway v friends..

Well.. About school, we had to stand in the field for our assembly becuz the students were so noisy. The assembly was at 9:30 and the sun was up high..
Even though I'm in ARIF, dis class has the most problems...The principle had to cum in our class every week to check if anybody isn't paying attention.. The worst of all!! I didn't make the top ten in my class!!! (Exam.. dat is... I gt number 11) and my frenz gt really good results and dat makes me feel gloomy..

Yeesh! Anyways.. I think i'll update my blog every i donno 1,2 months or weeks because not much weird things are happening arround me..

Ok.. Dats about it.. I donno how to end dis.. ==''

No comments:

Post a Comment