Saturday, January 2, 2010

School reopen.....!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!! Stupid hamster nibbled my finger juz now, and i accidently drop her on the floor *oops...* HAHA... Her brain sumthing wrong one, can jump and bite ppl. My dad smack her last time she bite him... Wakakakaka....
Hehehe... Went to school for orientation day dis morning. Had to follow my dad to the market first.. *shivers*. Thank God gt bring cologne or i'll smell like sumthing else. My form teacher is Jason Chan. He donno how to pronounce my name... 2 TIMES!!!!!!! * sniff* *sniff* *bad guy*
I got ONE new friend. *thank god* I don't wanna be lonely for he rest of the year.
Get to the part where we had to stay in the hall and hear the teachers say stuff 'bout the school. Boring till I almost fell asleep.. Speaking of falling asleep.... 'Shh....' I fell asleep "AWHILE" while Pastor ..... was preaching, thank God Mon woke me up... *phew..*


Now schooling days so don't think can always upload my blog. I'm juz glad dat UPSR is over and I don't need to keep stressing . Juz hope dat can blend in in dis new school. Get more frenz... other than Monica....

Kay.......
Ntn to write di....

No comments:

Post a Comment