Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ian and Ivan

IVAN AND IAN
IAN(OLDER BRO)

IVAN(YOUNGER BRO)

Attending children church for the last time.When i went to 2nd floor, I saw there were nt many ppl there.(Our Praise Kid's are DYING!!!!) The children in children church were so 'DEAD'. When worshiping, we jumped and clapped infront. Bt the kids juz looked at us like were the entertainment af the day.. =="

Went to eat lunch at sum really hot place. Came back and slept for almost an hour. When woke up, heard my little cousins(Ian and Ivan) were here. Haha.. Ivan almost squeeze my hamster to death!!!! They kept running up and down the stairs until Ivan fell down..*OOOH..* After dat, my uncle got stuck in my grandparents bathroom*what a joke!* My grandfather had to bust through the toilet while my cousins played 'Masak masak'.

They went shopping wif my grandparents after dat. We stayed home and watch tv while my dad cooked dinner. Enjoyed playing wif cousins today. Hoped dat they can stay over next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment